Gold Sponsor Exhibitors:
Standard Sponsor Exhibitors:
|DIAMOND DETECTORS Ltd|
|MICRON SEMICONDUCTOR ltd|
|Struck Innovative Systeme|
|Vega Wave Systems|
|WIENER Plein & Baus GmbH|
Exhibition Floor Plan
Here is the details of the booth location and assignment in exhibitor space.
The second international conference on Technology and Instrumentation in Particle Physics brings together researchers from around the world to present and discuss the latest advances in detector technology in particle physics and related areas and their application to a broad range of scientific and industrial fields. The TIPP conference series started in Tsukuba, Japan, in 2009, and attracted experts in the development and use of new detector technologies. More than four hundred scientists and instrumentation specialists attended the first conference. They came as much for the vibrant technical exhibition and opportunities for close interaction as for the conference presentations and posters.
A prime focus of the TIPP 2011 conference is the development of new transformational detector technologies. Our field is driven by next-generation techniques in photo-detection, multichannel data acquisition electronics, x-ray detectors and cameras, vertically integrated silicon systems, and high speed large volume data transfer, to name just a few.The industrial participants will provide an extra, critical dimension that will enable close interaction between the scientists and their industrial partners and hopefully lead to exciting new ideas about new transformational technologies.We believe this is an exciting opportunity for companies offering high-technology instrumentation for particle physics and its closely associated fields.Packages available
- 10' X 10' booth
- installation and removal of a single-line company identification sign
- pipe and drape
- 8' high back wall, 3' high side walls
- one 6-foot draped (on 3 sides) table with two contour chairs and wastebasket
- Thursday night reception at the Sheraton
- conference attendance for two people including the poster session
- all daily coffee breaks
- two conference banquet tickets for Monday evening
- your company logo on the conference website with company URL link
- free access to the 24/7 internet service in the exhibition and conference areas
- choice of booth location in exhibitor space
- complimentary full page ad in the book of abstracts, see full page ad from Hamamatsu and Philips .
- company logo prominently displayed on the conference website
- company logo on conference folder and other printed matter
- complimentary brochure (supplied by sponsor, maximum 10 pages) in conference folder
Additional amenities may be purchased directly from the Exhibitor Service Department at the Sheraton Chicago.
For exhibition registration, please follow the instructions in
the exhibition registration page
If you would like to sponsor a social event for the conference, or have additional questions, please contact Nancy La Rue at Argonne National Laboratory, the email address is :
For more information about the conference, please contact the organizers.
Important datesEvent dates: June 9-14, 2011
Abstract Submission deadline: