NNN12 Scientific Program
Description of Program
The workshop will begin in the morning of Thursday October 4, 2012, and finish Saturday sfternoon, October 6, 2012. The agenda will consist of plenary talks, most invited, but a few contributed talks. Talks will be in the One West conference room, in the Atrium of Wilson Hall.
The time table can be found here.
There will also be a poster session reception in the evening of Thursday, October 4, and participants interested in seeing technical areas at Fermilab should contact the Local Organizers to see if a tour can be arranged.
- Poster & Talk Submission has been extended!
- Online Registration is now Closed, but can be done in person upon arrival.
- Poster & Talk Submission Deadline: Sept 28, 2012
- Registration Deadline: Sept 26, 2012
- International LBNE Symposium: Oct 3, 2012
- Workshop Dates are Oct 4 - 6, 2012
- CPM2012: Oct 11 - 13, 2012
- Fermilab Today article: NNN12 workshop pushes bounds of particle detector technology
- Next Generation Nucleon Decay and Neutrino Detectors
- October 4-6
- The 2012 international workshop on Next Generation Nucleon Decay and Neutrino Detectors will be hosted by Fermilab, in Batavia, IL, USA. NNN12 is the 13th annual workshop in a rotating series to gather scientists from around the world to discuss future detectors for research on neutrino physics and nucleon decays.
- Printable Size
- Click on the poster for a full size version.