July 31 – August 4, 2017
Fermilab, Batavia, IL
The 2017 Division of Particles and Fields meeting will be held at Fermilab on July 31 through August 4, 2017, during the year of Fermilab’s 50th anniversary.
The meeting brings the members of the Division together to review results and discuss future plans and directions for our field. It is an opportunity for attendees, including young researchers, to present their findings at multiple parallel and plenary sessions. Participants will also have the chance to talk with DOE and NSF representatives about funding opportunities. This is the main biennial meeting of the U.S. particle physics community, and it enjoys substantial international participation.
Registration is now open.
- February 6 – Registration open
- February 21 – Abstract submission open
- May 12 – Abstract submission close
- June 1 – Preliminary program available
- June 8 – End of early registration, registration fee increases
- July 14 – End of registration, no registration after this date
- July 31 to August 4 – DPF 2017 meeting at Fermilab