Abstract Submission is closed
InterLab 06 Presentation Tracks
This year we would like to encourage informal presentations and discussion on web related issues that you have come across in your laboratory as they might be of general interest.
To give you some ideas we listed below four presentation/discussion tracks. It is not necessary though that your presentation falls under them. You are more than welcome to present the web related issues/solutions/etc that pertain to your lab.
The general Web track: This is the main track of the conference of what InterLab has traditionally been.
- Web Standards
- On-the-Horizon; Developing trends; What's next
- Information Architecture
- Project Management
- Any other topic not covered in the rest of the tracks
The Information Management, Cyber Security and Government Compliance track: This is new for InterLab 06.
- Information and Content Management
- Security (all aspects of client and application)
- Compliance with Government requirements and guidelines
The Technical / Systems track: This track will focus on the administration of web sites and servers.
- Searching/Search Engines
- Open-Source software
- Server Metrics
- Network and Server Security
The Showcase track: This is where people get to show off some of the cool things they've done.
- Before & After: Redesign
- Spiffy Applications