– Posters should be a visual representation eliciting informal discussion.
The usable board size is 3.5 ft wide x 4 ft high. Paper sizes ANSI Arch E ( 36 x 48 in) or ISO A0 (841 x 1189 mm – 33.1 x 46.8 in) are recommended. Posters larger than 3.5′ x 4′ will be disqualified. Due to limited space, posters can only be displayed in portrait orientation.
The title should include the author’s name, affiliation and e-mail address.
The printing on the poster should be readable by reviewers. It is highly recommended to use a font that is legible from ~4ft.
Graphs & photos should preferably be high resolution.
- Display period: Monday, October 5 9:00 to Thursday, October 8, 18:00
- Posters should be installed before the end of the lunch period on Wednesday, October 7, 2020, preferably earlier.
- Poster codes will be indicated on the boards. Place your poster on the assigned board.
- Every presenter is required to remove his/her own poster(s) on Thursday October 8, 2020 at 18:00
- On Thursday, October 8, 2020, posters still up after 18:15 will be removed and discarded by HB2020 staff .
- Poster Session: Wednesday, October 7, 2020 Begins: 16:00 / ends: 18:00
- After the coffee break on Wednesday, October 7 (15:30-16:00), presenters should be standing in front of their poster and available to explain their work.